Anni is 6 weeks old today. She's doing well, except for being extremely grumpy the past few days. She's been spitting up and throwing up (always on Kelly) more than normal. We think she probably just has a tummy ache. Something in my diet must not be agreeing with her.
I have to go back to work today. Kelly's got the day off, so he's going to watch her. Mom is off tomorrow, so she's taking the Tuesday shift. My 6 week OB checkup is tomorrow too. I think I've got a touch of mastitis on my right side, so hopefully he can't help me take care of that.
She likes baths now, and sometimes falls asleep in the middle of them.
She's still working on getting her fist to her mouth to suck on. She hasn't quite got the coordination of her arms and hands down to a science yet.


No comments:
Post a Comment