We have an appointment to figure out Anna's puking and tummy issues on Wednesday. I'm hoping Dr. Qader will just give us some antacids rather than sticking a tube down her throat.
We still haven't managed to get her to laugh again. She is very talkative though. We put her down in her crib just now and she squealed and started "talking" to the giraffes on her mobile. She loves her mobile, but hasn't seen it in about 4 or 5 days because we haven't dared put her flat on her back to sleep. She puked and started choking on it 5 days ago, so we've been a little paranoid..JPG)
She loves bathtime, it calms her down even when she's cranky. I foresee many cute, bubbly baby pictures in the future, once she can sit on her own and play in the water.


1 comment:
When Kelly picked her up yesterday I couldn't believe how she interacted with him. He finally ticked her off and she let him know that as well, with her little half cry. She is getting to be so much fun.
I too will be happy when her tummy issues are resolved.
Granny
Post a Comment