Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

15 Weeks Old

After 15 wonderful weeks, I've determined that we have the sweetest baby in the world! I may be a little biased, but that only matters if you disagree.
We got her to laugh again this weekend, but on a little bit. It was chewing on her thighs this time, rather than raspberries on her tummy.
She has gotten better about going to sleep at night, and usually is asleep by 11 and sleeps until 7. We start winter hours at work tonight, so I'll be home to put her to bed, even when I close.
She's still iffy on nap time, and usually only takes catnaps.
I love my cute little outfits!

Kelly has been sick, so we're a little worried about her catching it. His throat's been raw and he's got a cough. I'm worried it might be strep throat. We'll see if she's going to get sick in a few days. I still feel fine, so hopefully we've got enough immunity it'll pass through.

Queen of Daddy Mountain!

We pulled out the tape measure last night; little miss is just shy of 24" long. She's definitely going through a growth spurt. She's eating 4.5 oz now, and seems happier with that than just the usual 4 oz. She's eating a lot more frequently too. It's going to be interesting to see how big she is at her appointment on the 24th.

Good morning, Mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that first pic of her!

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cute she so looks like a mini you.