Our little Anna Banana is sure getting big. She's still getting the hang of rolling over. She'll do it about once a day on her own, more with a little encouragement. Naps are still a challenge. She still spits and drools like a leaky faucet too..JPG)
Giggles are starting to get a little more regular. She laughed for Mom on Saturday. I wonder what is going through her mind that makes her decide something is funny.
She's getting more responsive to our conversations. She loves to "howl." At the moment she's laying on her tummy watching Law and Order. She got mad at Kelly when he tried to pick her up because she couldn't see the TV.


1 comment:
I love how her arms are either straight up above her or out to the side when she sleeps...at least when I've seen her or in your pics.
oxoxox
Post a Comment