Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

19 Weeks Old

It's been a busy week! Lots of new faces to see and people to puke on. The only ones who got hit beside Kelly and me were Abigail, Sid, and my parents.
She's doing better with the rice cereal, still cries while we feed her because she hasn't got her bottle, but is getting most of the cereal down. She's still puking a lot though, the only thing the rice cereal seems to be helping is her digestive tract. We had 3 blowouts this week.
Tasty fingers! Who cares if they're not mine!

She's getting much more coordinated and can grab what she means to most of the time now. She knows how to get her pacifier back in her mouth, but still hasn't figured out that she has to let go of it once it's in there.

1 comment:

The Hendrys said...

Have you checked it out there are bottles to feed baby food with, I will keep my eye open. I saw them on Amazon the other night. I looked for them in Target but couldn't find any. Brittney (Darin's wife) says she uses them for Hudson.