Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

21 Weeks Old

Anni Banni has the hiccups today. They don't seem to be bothering her, but they would me.
She figured out how to stand, supported of course, and loves it!

The Prevacid doesn't seem to be helping much. The only difference we've noticed is that her puke doesn't smell as sour and she seems a little more comfortable after she eats.

She's been a pill the past few days, and just cries and fusses whenever she gets put down. We kind of think she's been getting spoiled from somewhere... She also feels a little warm, has been stuffy, and has a little cough, so a head cold could be contributing,

We started giving her oatmeal baby cereal, since she's finished her first box of rice cereal. She likes it and is eating really well from a spoon. She'll be 5 months old on Sunday and we're debating on whether or not to give her pureed vegetables around Christmas or to wait until she's 6 months old. We've got her followup pediatrician appointment on the 23rd, so we're going to ask her opinion.

1 comment:

The Hendrys said...

Oh good Aunt Nat accused me of doing the spoiling but I see who the culprits are, by the way Anni wants to write you a message.
detyhiuytv5c[-
I think she said I Love You. I have lost my decoder.