Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

49 Weeks Old

Annika has more personality in that little body than some adults I know. Today she's been biting the spoon when I feed her and play tug of war with it like a dog. She just constantly wants to be moving and hates being stuck in one place, like her high chair, bouncer, or bed.

She's spent a lot of time with Kami, Sid and LaRae over the weekend. She loves Kami, and was terrified of Sid for the first little while. She warmed up though and he packed her all over the place.

Still no progress toward her first word, but it's coming.

1 comment:

The Hendrys said...

She wants to walk, when I have her all she wants to do is hold on to your fingers and walk around. She won't even get in her bouncer, I have been thinking about putting it away. I have seen her stand alone several times when something is holding her interest and she forgets to hold on to what ever she is standing by.