Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

51 Weeks Old

Tomorrow is Annika's first birthday, so I'm not going to say much here. We'll get her weight, height, and so on at the appointment on Wednesday, so I'll post that then. She's got seven teeth, 3 on top and 4 on the bottom, with one more in the works. She walks like a pro with someone holding her hands, but won't try it alone. She can stand alone, but panics and sits as soon as she realizes that no one is holding her.

She still loves to play in the tub, but gets into everything. She's started throwing things to see where they go and if I'll pick them back up. Naps are still a fight, but she sleeps through the night 90% of the time. She really likes her whole milk rather than the formula, and prefers grown up food to her baby food.

She's grown up so fast.

No comments: