I am 6 weeks pregnant now. Most everything agrees that the baby's heart is going to start beating at anytime. She/he has visible arm and leg buds and is about the size of that piece of round paper that comes out of a hole punch.
Morning sickness has started to kick in. I haven't thrown up yet, but am so miserable that I'm having a hard time making it to my early morning classes. Good thing today was the last day of class. One professor is going to let me take the 7:30 Monday morning final at 9:30. I'm getting sick at night too. Basically, my day goes from so sick I can't stand the thought of food from when I get up to about 11am, then I'm so hungry it almost becomes a hostage situation anytime someone around me has food till about 7pm, then I get sick and can't stand the thought of food again.
My clothes feel like they're getting tighter. It's too early to be from the baby, so I'm pretty sure I'm just retaining water.


No comments:
Post a Comment