I missed last week from all the Christmas craziness, I know. I'm starting to show now, but I'm the only one that can tell. Mostly my belly just looks like I've been eating too much Christmas candy, which I know isn't the case, as most everything I eat comes right back up. So far, I've managed to hurl in both my bathrooms, my kitchen, my in-law's, my parent's, work, and the parking lot at work. The constant nausea is starting to subside a little bit, but not the vomiting. I just keep telling myself that it means the baby is doing well. Granted, that's not as comforting as it could be when you're trying to talk to your boss and have to run for the bathroom.
Our little gummi bear is somewhere between three quarters of an inch to a full inch long. S/he has most of his/her joints and is moving around, although I won't be able to feel it for another 6 to 10 weeks or so.



1 comment:
Hopefully you and K/Sarah will both have boys.
Wait until you hit the heat of summer; morning sickness will seem minor; and talk about water retention!
G/granny
Post a Comment