Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

It Has Begun...

Looks like I'm one of the lucky few pregnant women that will suffer from morning sickness. I woke up at aout 530 this morning, sicker than a dog. Saltine crackers no longer help. I slept on the bathroom floor for awhile, but got cold. Eventually I went downstairs with a pillow and a blanket so I could turn on a light and hurl to my stomach's content without bothering Kelly. At about 8am I finally started to fall asleep on the couch. Kelly woke up and came to find me. I got a lecture (sort of) about how I had scared him and from hereon out I have to stay upstairs or wake him up because he worries. It was sweet. We went back upstairs and slept for few more hours. I'm getting some oatmeal to stay down now, and am feeling a little better.

No comments: