We had our 20 week ultrasound today, and the news is in: we are having a baby girl!!! The doctor says the ultrasound tech has never been wrong and she does them for 4 doctors and a midwife. I just knew she was a girl.
Our little girl is growing perfectly. She is right on track and very healthy. Squirmy too. She didn't like the ultrasound probe on my belly or the goo, cuz it was cold, so she kicked the probe good and hard once for me, made me laugh. We saw Dr. Noorda today instead of Dr. Blackett, cuz she was doing surgery. Nice guy, but way too friendly and touchy for my taste. Apparently any modesty I have won't matter by the time I have this kid. Kelly and I are absolutely giddy. We went and bought a cute onsie to celebrate. 
This is our baby's profile, you can see her little heart. (the dark spot in her chest)

This is our muffin's little legs kicking at the probe. See the little knee cap? (The stuff that looks like boy bits is just her umbilical cord, we asked)
This is just the beginning of embarassing baby pictures. Those are her little legs thrown up in the air, showing us that she is lacking the necessary parts to have made her a boy.


2 comments:
Sarah those are the best ultrasounds I have ever seen. You can actually tell everything you've described.
Congratulations on your little girl now you can have fun preparing for a girl. oxoxoxo
Sarah congratulations on the news of a little girl! Your ultrasound pictures are fantastic!! We are very excited for you. This is the beginning of a great adventure and we will be very excited to meet her.
Post a Comment