Anna has added "Dada" into her repertoire of babble. It's her new favorite, and Kelly's too. I'm trying to get "Mama" in there, but with no success..JPG)
According to Grandma Sonia, she's not enjoying green beans now either. I guess green equals gross. I mixed some peaches with a bowl of rice cereal tonight, and she really loved it. She stole the spoon from me on the last bite, so I just let her try to feed herself and play with it. There was a messy result, but she had fun, and that's the important part.
Her 6 month old check up in on Wednesday. She really seems to be putting on the pounds, so I'm hoping that she's gone from the 25th percentile to the 50th.
Her medicine is working more and more all the time, she barely spits up at all anymore. It may just be from the solids, or just because she's getting older, but I'm putting my money on the medicine.


1 comment:
She spit up several times yesterday and I have come to the conclusion I am over feeding her and her little stomache has to reject to overflow.
She didn't totally hate the green beans, just didn't enjoy them as much as the yellow veggies.
Granny
Post a Comment