Anni learned how to sit on her own! Well, balance anyway, she can't sit herself up, of course. It was just like a light clicked in her head one day and she thought, oh, this is how sitting works. She hasn't had any problems with it since..JPG)
She loves her toys now that she can play with them properly. I can't believe how fast she's growing. Her 3 to 6 month clothes are getting small, we'll have to start putting her in 6 to 9's now.
She's got such a happy and loving personality. We have the sweetest baby I could imagine.


2 comments:
a happy loving personality just like her mommy. She is a doll and I love getting to spend time with her on my lunch hour.
oxoxo Aunt Natalie
One of the sweetest babies ever, next to you Sarah. You were such a adorable little one, I guess all babies are adorable. I just love all of them. They are so little and helpless, they have to depend on you for everything. Maybe I am a control freek.
Love Granny
Post a Comment