Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

27 Weeks Old

Anni's been a handful all week. Her vaccines must have made her feel horrible. She's finally starting to be herself again, but has gotten really clingy.
Naps are still a challenge, but it's getting easier. She fell asleep on her bear this afternoon. Don't worry, I took the bear away after I took the picture. She's not smothering herself, I promise.

The new baby foods are hit or miss. We're going to keep trying, of course, but she's definitely got an opinion about which ones she likes and which ones she doesn't. She doesn't seem to like the super sweet ones, which is a good thing, and is iffy on meat mixes. She loves cinnamon, raisin granola and turkey with sweet potatoes. She hated the chicken and apples and pulled some really funny faces at guava.

She loves her new jumperoo at great Grandma's but I'll let her take the pictures of that. It's just too cute.

1 comment:

The Hendrys said...

The first day I put her in her Jumperoo was just a day or so after her shots and I am sure her little legs were sore. Her little toes barely touch the floor but she manages to get it swinging and bouncing.