The hot discussion at Lowe's (and at Kelly's Grandma's) the other day was: "Who does the baby look like?" The new poll for the next few weeks will be just that. My answer is: Annika. However, depending on the angle and the circumstances, she does look a lot like the two of us.



I know I've given Kelly this particular look quite frequently..JPG)
People comment all the time that she's such a happy baby. The only baby I've really ever been around for an extended period of time is her, so I just assume all babies are like that.
At the moment she's being a sweet angel and watching her cartoons while we wind down for the night. DVR is a wonderful invention, right up there with TV on demand. We can watch her shows whenever we want. It's great..JPG)


2 comments:
I think she has your eyes and kellys smile and a personality all her own :)
I think she looks like a little version of Kelly and Ross mixed together. In fact I think she looks like some baby pictures I have seen of Ross only cuter.
Post a Comment