Anni learned to click her tongue this week. It confused the heck out of me, I couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from at first. We introduced her to Bear a few days ago. (For those of you who don't know about Bear: my grandma Sonia gave me a teddy bear when I was born. Being the creative child I was, he was named "Bear." Bear went EVERYWHERE with me for years. Mom had to re-sew his nose and smile several times because I loved them, quite literally, to pieces. He had more frequent flyer miles than most people. He went with me to college and almost went to my wedding, I elected not to take him then because I was afraid he'd get lost.) We haven't given Bear to Anni because I didn't want her to puke on him or love him into any more pieces than he's already in. She smiled at him and laughed. She cuddled him up to her face and chewed on his ear. I guess any friend of Mommy's is a friend of hers.
Little Miss has handled the move like a champ. She was afraid of Ross the first day, but warmed up enough that they watched half of Robin Hood together. When I brought her home tonight she smiled and played with him for about a half hour before bedtime.


1 comment:
measuring tape? come on you guys, she's not old enough to build stuff yet! :P
Post a Comment