skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Adventures in Pregnancy and Parenthood
Check Out Our Weekly Family Blogs!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
35 Weeks Old
Busy week! Moving with a baby is
definitely
a challenge. She's getting into everything, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when she can crawl.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happily Married
January 5, 2007
Things I Never Thought I'd Have To Say
"The baby has a refugee in her nose!"
"Why won't you poop?!"
"Did you know that baby spit in your nose burns?"
"Are there sweet potatoes in my hair?"
"Honey, don't eat your socks."
"She just puked in my hair!"
"I smell cheesecake." "We don't have any." "I better check the baby's diaper..."
"She didn't poop, her butt exploded!"
"I don't care if the baby doesn't have to wear pants, you still do!"
"It's been a good day, I only got puked on once."
"How did she get poop in her mouth?!" "Oh, that makes sense."
"Please suck on your own fingers."
"No, you can't sell the baby for a camel."
"I know a camel would spit on you less than the baby."
"Don't chew on the baby!"
"No licking the baby."
How it all started
November 26, 2007
35 Weeks Pregnant
July 3, 2008
New Arrival
July 21, 2008
Our First Family Picture
August 9, 2008
About Us
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Kyle and Tami Kippen
9 years ago
The Hendrys
The battle we lose
12 years ago
Ry & Meg and Addie too!
Women
14 years ago
Steve & Cindee's Family Blog
Preparing for Summer
15 years ago
Kelly, Sarah, and Annika Paskett
The New and Improved...
16 years ago
Pretty Much
Honest to Blog!
Marriott's
Sidjedi
All about me
Jake and Linz
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(41)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(5)
36 Weeks Old
35 Weeks Old
34 Weeks Old
33 Weeks Old
32 Weeks Old
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(73)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment