This is the last week of my first trimester!
As mentioned on my other page, the morning (or all day, to be more accurate) sickness has subsided. I'm still a little nauseous here and there, and the smell of cooking beef still makes me want to hurl, but it's much better. I've actually forgotten how horrible it was, mostly. Yay for pregnancy horomones.

The baby is growing about a half an inch to a full inch a week now and has doubled in weight; s/he is about a half and ounce now and somewhere between 1.5 to 2 inches big. Soft nails are growing to cover the ends of her/his fingers and toes. Eyelids are growing over the eyes, sealing them shut. The kidneys are starting to function too.

I'm going to post the picture from our ultrasound as soon as I get it scanned on Sunday!


2 comments:
Sarah I was just looking at the names you have posted. If it's a boy do you really want to name him after the rabbit?
I really think you should name your baby anything you please. Just remember it has to live with that name the rest of it's life.
Post a Comment