Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The First OB Visit

I'm getting the feeling that having this baby will be one of the most embarrassing and uncomfortable experiences of my life. I didn't actually get to meet my doctor until after I undressed and was sitting on the exam table with an over sized paper towel covering my lap. She asked how I was feeling, and all I could really say was "uncomfortable and embarrassed." She smiled and said that it's only gonna get worse. We saw our little one's heartbeat, I can't believe how fast it is! She said everything was progressing normally and our baby is right on track for the August 3rd due date.
Our next appointment is the first week of February.

1 comment:

The Hendrys said...

I told Granpa you had your ultra sound posted and he asked me if it looked like a cashew nut. That Grandpa he will say anything but he doesn't know I tell on him! Hee, hee.