Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

31 Weeks

9 weeks to go!
Our baby is somewhere between 3.75 and 4 pounds of cute baby fat and is just over 16 inches long. She's going to start gaining a little less than a half a pound every week from now until the end of July. This is the last week of my 7th month.

She's got enough muscle control to turn her head from side to side now. Her taste buds have developed completely too. I'm still not sure exactly how much there is to taste in there though.

There's not a whole lot of development going on now. She's just packing on pounds and growing brain cells. It's starting to feel real for me and it scares me to death. I'm so glad I have Kelly, he's so supportive, usually. Our families are both so helpful, we are really lucky to have so much love and support coming in from everyone. Love you all!

No comments: