6 Weeks to go!
Our baby is about 5 pounds and should be measuring up at 17.75 inches long. All major organs are functional, although her lungs still need a little more time to develop. 
I've been in a ridiculous amount of pain for the past several days. Best as I can figure, it's just round ligament pain. I've called my doctor and he says it sounds like normal pregnant misery. Problem is, this normal misery is making me miss work because I can't stand up straight, walk, or even sit without hurting to the point of tears. I tried taking Tylenol, but it barely even touches the pain. The baby is fine, she's still moving around like normal and kicking where it hurts the most. I just don't know what to do. Lowe's is going to work with me and put me inside at a computer for the rest of the time till the baby comes, but if I can't get there or function when I do, they can't help.


3 comments:
i am so sorry but you are a verry cute momma to be if there is anything i can do let me know i am close so don't hesitate to call or text good luck
love ya!
You have to Cowboy up sweetie, you will know when the labor pain is real. Have you been trying the Yoga streches in the book I gave you? Just do the easy ones they might help...
hang in there Sar! I promise this is all just preparing you for the actual pain of the recovery. All of this is for a reason... its much easier to do it this way, then go 0-60 when the labor starts. I really didn't mind being induced, it was kind of nice to feel like the doctors had some control of the whole situation i just hope that you don't have to be in labor as long as i did! Make sure you don't over do it and be strong and keep in mind that life is very SIMPLE right now and enjoy the little things. Most importantly enjoy your time alone, she will be her soon enough and you will NEVER be alone again. ha ha and although it is the greatest, you'll miss the days of going to the grocery store or leaving the house ALONE!
Post a Comment