Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Colors Shmolors

So, maybe 6 hours after announcing on my last post that our colors were pink and brown, we went shopping with Mom and Dad and came home with this: and this: I don't really care if this matches anything, it was free.
Mom and Dad bought us the stroller/car seat combo as an early baby shower gift. Grandma and Grandpa Spiers got us a matching pack and play that we'll use as a crib. We aren't allowed to have that one until the shower. Which I'm not sure when will be. Sometime in the next 3 months.
There were brown car seats, pink ones, and neutral ones, but the orange was on sale and we really liked it. The matching pack and play was on sale too. It clashes horribly with pink and some browns, but I don't care. We're still going to dress her in lots of pink and brown, because those are our favorites, and we'll just try to get some of the decor for her room in brown, cream, and orange.
This is the darling blanket that Sid's Grandma Walker made for Mei Mei. It's really soft and really warm. I'm gonna have a hard time getting it away from Kelly.

This is the adorable dress that LaRae (Sid's Mom) made for her. We didn't have any lavender clothes yet. It's gonna be one that we'll have to hand wash, so it's going to be a special occasion dress. That or a "I feel like dressing her up" dress.

This is the awesome onsie that Sid got for us. I forgot to post a picture of it then. It was the very first article of clothing we had for her.

No comments: