The girls at work think the baby has dropped some, I haven't really noticed. My shoes are just harder to tie because I can't bend over that far without tipping over.
I keep getting the Braxton-Hicks contractions at work when I'm walking around a lot. Mostly they just feel like little cramps that go away after a few seconds. I had a big one that hurt like heck for about 10 or 15 seconds today, but then nothing else for a few hours, so I wasn't worried.
The Ogden baby shower is this coming Saturday, Kelly and I are both really excited to see all the cute baby stuff and to be able to really start putting her room together. I'm going to get to see a lot of my family that I haven't seen in over a year and some of my friends that I haven't seen in months too. I wish Ryan and Megan could be there, but we'll get to see them a few weeks later, so that will suffice.


No comments:
Post a Comment