Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Week Postpartum

She sleeps just like her daddy. Yesterday was one week from Annika's arrival into the world. We're still pretty tired, but getting into the swing of things. I'm a little achey, but that's to be expected.
My belly has pretty much gone back to what it was before the baby. My weight has dropped back down to about 150, what it was pre-pregnancy. I'm hoping to get it down to 140 in a few months when I start exercising and working.
I haven't decided if I'm going to switch to posting everything on my original page, or if I should keep Annika related stuff on this page. If I do that, I'll never post on the other one, because she's our whole lives now.
I think I'll just post weekly and monthly pictures of her on this one and use the other one more for updates and milestones.

No comments: