Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

37 Weeks

3 WEEKS TO GO!

Mei Mei is officially considered full term now. It's best for her to stay put for another 2 or 3 weeks to give her lungs some more time to finish up, but if I were to go into labor, it's not premature anymore. We are go for a baby!
She is 19 inches long and weighs a little over 6.5 pounds now. My back is sure feeling the extra weight. As evidenced by the picture, my belly button is feeling the pressure and my "turkey timer" has popped. Kelly says my belly is dropping more, but I really just can't tell. Feels the exact same to me.

She is turning toward lights shone on my belly now and is starting to develop the sleeping patterns she will have at birth. I've been going to bed at 9 or 10 every night in hopes that she's going to do the same. Problem is that I get up at 5 or 6 to go to work, so that's being programmed in there too. She's got a firm grip now and judging from my aching ribs she's got the Spiers' monkey toes too.

No comments: