Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

9 Month OB Visit

Today's appointment was really quick. Dr. Hartman got called for an emergency C-section, so my appointment went as follows:
"Hi, you're feeling good?"
"Yup."
"Good."
A quick measuring of the belly.
"Growth is right on track."
Followed by a quick ultrasound.
"The baby is head down, fluid level is good, and there's her heartbeat. Need anything else?"
"Don't think so."
"Okay, we're down to weekly appointments now. We're going to do a routine bacterial culture next time. See you in a week."
"Okay."
Whoever the girl was that needed the emergency c-section sure needed him a lot more than I did, so I don't feel bad about the short visit. I had a few questions, but nothing pressing, so I'm not worried about waiting a week to get them answered.
I'm gaining weight again. I'm up to 166 lbs. That's up 26 pounds from the lowest point during the pregnancy, and up 16 from my pre-pregnancy weight. The nurse didn't say anything about my blood pressure, so I'm assuming its normal. I got my paperwork to send into Ogden Regional for early registration to make things go quicker for when the actual day comes. The rooms look really nice. Supposedly they have a jacuzzi tub and a sleeper couch in each room. Here's hoping!

No comments: