Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2008

16 Weeks

Our little muffin packed on another full ounce this week, so is weighing in around 3.5 to 4 ounces now, and is about 5 inches from crown to rump. Around 21 weeks doctors start to measure length from crown to heel. It's hard to believe there's something in me, that big, moving around and I can't really even tell. I think I've felt a few kicks, but it's so soft right now it could just be my imagination.

Our baby's eyes and ears are finally situated where they're supposed to be. No more aliens for us. The circulatory and urinary systems are fully functional. There's not a whole lot going on in there for the next little while. Just lots of growing.


I feel really fat. Not entirely because my belly's getting bigger, but mostly because my thighs and butt are too. I want to go walking, but there's 3 feet of snow outside. I want to go swimming, but we can't afford a gym membership. Basically I get to walk up and down our stairs and a lap around the office at work a few times a day. The stairs are on my list at the moment though. I turned too sharp at the bottom and think I may have popped one of my boobs on the railing.


My hormones are still going crazy. I thought they were supposed to even out. I'm still crying for no reason every few days and yelling at Kelly for even less. Can we be done now?




No comments: