Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Name Game!

Since no one else seems to like the names we pick, and since we can't agree on any names for a boy, now it's your turn! Leave me a comment with your name suggestions, and I'll put up a poll of the best ones and we'll see if we get any farther with that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

if its a boy I wouldnt wish my name on anyone, but I am fond of my middle name. Cole sounds strong. For girls the name Anika has always sat well with me.

Unknown said...

I liked a lot of the names you guys picked out, but I just have to say it: Ragetti Barbossa Paskett!

Anonymous said...

I think that your names are cute! But if you want more than Kerah (Kelly and Sarah) for a girl, and I like Kamron for a boy.

Sarah Paskett said...

You know, Sid, we're still leaning toward your first suggestion for a boy name: His Excellency the Pope Barbossa Paskett!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha, I'm good with that one too!

The Hendrys said...

I must admit I am the bad guy that posted Juilet, but I really think you guys should choose your own baby name, and as crappy as you have been feeling, it must be a boy, a girl would do that to her mother.

Anonymous said...

I'm not voting on a boy's name, if you can't agree-it's not a boy! Dave and I couldn't agree on girls names at all-everytime he and I would say one it didn't feel right to me b/c I knew instinctially it was a boy not girl!

Ashleigh